Thursday, November 12, 2009

Baby Sacque

I love to knit and crochet and I like to try new projects even when I don't have a pattern. This baby sacque designed for Dalayna's little monster was a "fly by the seat of my pants" project so I hope it does what she wants it to do. We tried it on her little cousin and it worked, it looks like it will only be for newborns, likely the only size baby that would tolerate it very well.


I made a little hat to go with it from the left over yarn.


This scarf looks big, but it isn't, I thought it would fit Boo Boo the bear.



5 comments:

  1. They are absoulutely ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, I've seen those before - I think they were called cacoons - just what a new baby needs to snuggle in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw this!! It looks AWSOME! I can't wait to put the little guy in it <3
    Thank you SO much for trying this for us!!

    ReplyDelete