Friday, May 28, 2010

May 28, 2010

As you may have noticed I have transported the posts below that were previously published on my home page about my knitting and crocheting into this new home so I can use it primarily as a resource for me so those people not interested in the knitty gritty (hee hee hee) of yarns and patterns and whatnot don't need to visit this page.

As published below, I started this black verigated afghan for a graduation gift with a time limit. I want it to be done before June 10th.

I started it May 25th.

Here is what it looked like on May 27th. I can do a stripe a day. I think I will need 7 stripes.


I found a neat book about crocheting, "The Complete Photo Guide to Crochet".

One of the features of this book, is a catalog of stitches. I want to try them all. I used this one below on the black/white afghan. It is quick and easy with the "K" hook and 4 ply red heart acrylic yarn I'm using.

1 comment:

  1. I sure don't know very much about crocheting--except that I admire it. I do know I love the picture up there at the top tho! Really cute, & the coloring is great!

    ReplyDelete